How to migrate the Azure SQL Database to Local SQL Server?
- Ensure to already have provisioned an Azure SQL Database
- Login to Azure DB
- Select the database which is required to be migrated to local server
- In the Deploy Database Wizard, click Next, then click Connect to connect to the target / destination SQL Server Database.
- Enter the credentials to connect to the target / destination SQL Server.
- Fill in details to specify the following fields:
- New database name
- File name for the temporary BACPAC
- Complete the Wizard.