SOLVED! How to connect Azure SQL Server?

Hello Friends,

I’m trying to connect to a SQL server which is hosted in Azure. I am trying to connect azure SQL server using Connect activity from UiPath.Database.Activities using connection string but unable to connect it, getting “one or more error occurred issue”.

Data Source=myserver.database.windows.net;Initial Catalog=myDataBase;User Id=mylogin@myserver;Password=myPassword

OR

Server=tcp:myserver.database.windows.net,1433;Database=myDataBase;User ID=mylogin@myserver;Password=myPassword

It would be very helpful if you can please let me know if any driver or library needs to be install prior to connect it along with sample connection string.

Thank you,
Navneet
Happy Automation :slight_smile:

@NavneetPanpaliya

Check below post for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

@Srini84

I already read this post and contacted the author as well but did not get any reply yet hence posted new post.

Thanks,
Navneet

I installed SQL Management Studio Server 2018.2 driver on server and able to connect azure SQL database using Connect activity from UiPath.Database.Activities package with below connection string

Data Source=myserver.database.windows.net; Authentication=Active Directory Password; Initial Catalog=myDataBase; User Id=mylogin@myserver; Password=myPassword

Hope this solution works for others too who is trying to access Azure SQL Server.

Thank you,
Navneet

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.