Data Source Type in Drop-down List of Form Designer

Hi everyone,

When I create a Drop-down List in Form Designer depends on the package of UiPath.Form.Activities 1.0.0, I can change the Data Source Type in Data tag to Custom for dynamically defining list items.
But from UiPath.Form.Activities 1.0.1 version, I found the option of Data Source Type is removed, not only in Create Form but also in Create Form Task.
I really need that, and there are many robots have used this feature, I hope this feature can be reappended or let me know thy it must disappear.

In UiPath.Form.Activities 1.0.0

In UiPath.Form.Activities 1.0.1 or greater

Hi
Yes. We have removed this from designer.
If you have already designed using that it still works with latest form. But we have hidden the option from Edit.
If you really need to use that feature then you click on Edit Json and change it there.
Let me know if you need more help

1 Like

Hi @Tamilselvan

I wonder if there is any other way to define list items dynamically in UiPath.Form.Activities 1.0.1 or greater without by editing json, and another question is whether the method is samely useful in Create Form Task.
I think that dynamically setting drop-down list by argument is very improtant feature in using form.

1 Like

Hi @wusiyangjia There is a way you can bind dynamic values to dropdown .
Let me know if you are already using it

Hi @Tamilselvan

Sorry, I can’t clearly understand what’s your mean.
I update the Form activity package to 1.1.5 version, but it looks like that the option of Data Source Type is removed still.

Would you be able to point me how you solved the issue of missing Data source Type in Form Designer? I am trying to pass the type list variable to drop down in Form Designer.

Hello @Tamilselvan if you can point me in the right direction on how to pass a list variable to drop down list?