Data Scrapping to CSV file Error

Hi All,

Data Scrapping to CSV file is not exceeding greater than 24 records

Hi All,

I need solution for my above question…
If there’s any solution please let me know…?

Hi @SOURAV_KUMAR_DAS

Welcome to uipath community…

Seems like you forgot to add more details on what you are trying scrape, what issues are coming up… Is the data limited to only 24 , whether it is a continuously loading web-page, or can you see more than 24 items but still the bot is restricting itself to 24 items - have you changed the Max number from 100 to 0 so that all items get scraped…etc

Please get back with the details lets triage this. :slight_smile:

Hi Sir,

Scrape is trying only the current page with 24 items, whereas i have included the next page to scrape but it’s not scraping up the next page.

Hi Raghavendraprasad Sir,
Scrape is trying only the current page with 24 items, whereas i have included the next page to scrape but it’s not scraping up the next page.

Hi All,

So if there’s a solution please let me know it…

hey, have you figured out what is the solution? because i’m facing the same. also, i think the problem because the websites we are trying to scrape from it, using auto paging(the item renders in the page in auto way, the more you scroll down the more the items you get).