Data Scrapping issue - Scraps only one row at a time, be it first, second, or third etc

Hi Team,
@HareeshMR, @Palaniyappan, @Antoine_Chaussin, @loginerror, @lakshman

I am using Data scrapping for a website and when I am clicking on the element for data extraction, I am directly getting a box asking if I want to extract the entire table.

Even if i select yes, it only extracts first column and displays in the interface. I tried to write it in the excel sheet but still it shows only one row in excel

Please help,.\

Thanks and Regards,
@hacky

Hi @hacky
Have you used Write range and use addHeaders property

Thanks
Ashwin S

@hacky,

Yes, may be everyrow is with different table tags. Can you confirm whether you are clicking on the column name or the first row of data?

@HareeshMR,

I tried both. But still not working.

@AshwinS2,

Thing is that write range is not a problem, data extraction itself is faulty, bcoz I even tried printing:- DtRange.rows.count.tostring before eve using write range, but the printed value shows “1”

Hi @hacky

Can you share the workflow

Thanks
Ashwin S

@hacky

Is it possible to access that site from our end ?

@lakshman,

No. It is all internal.

@hacky

oh ok. If possible could you please share screenshots of it.

@lakshman, @HareeshMR, @Palaniyappan
Following is the screenshot of the table of the website:-

Following image shows tags or selectors for the top 4 rows (IMO column) and the same order goes on for rest of the rows tags and selectors.

Thanks and Regards,
@hacky

1 Like

Fine
kindly try clicking on the second row and second column - cell
and check what is the preview getting displayed
Cheers @hacky

@Palaniyappan

I tried all these approaches.

When I select the first element of (Column IMO), I get only first row
When I select the second element of (Column IMO), I get only second row
When I select the third element of (Column IMO), I get only third row

And so on…

I am really not sure what is happening in this case.
Generally It works fine.

hmm fine
then lets try with FIND CHILDREN activity to get the table details

Cheers @hacky

@Palaniyappan

Not getting the exact steps. Please explain

Hi @hacky,

When you are asked if you want to extract entire table, you should select ‘No’. Then you will find the exact procedure of ‘Data Scraping’ which you are looking for.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

we got a demo project for the same in that link
kindly check once with that
else no problem i will tell you
Cheers @hacky

@apurba2samanta,

I did what you asked.
But Now I am getting an error as soon as I try to select the second element.
“Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <webctrl data-ui[ath-top.container=‘1’/>”

Hey @hacky,

Please do the ‘Data Scraping’ portion as fresh one. And make the selector dynamic. Hope the problem will be solved.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

@apurba2samanta,

I have created a fresh flow as you suggested. As I am selecting the first portion, it is getting selected. But when I am clicking on the second element after doing (“Extracting from entire table = NO”), I am directly getting the above error.

Also how do I make the selector dynamic before even selecting the second element?

Hey @hacky,

You are right that, it’s not possible to make dynamic selector before the whole process. However I had told you to do that so that you will not face selector related problem when you will run the workflow in next time.

Can you please share the screenshot of the issue for better understanding?

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba