There is no row available after extracting Data through Data Scrapping but when the same datatable is written in excel having all the Data

There is no row available after extracting Data through Data Scrapping but when the same datatable is written in Excel using excel application scope and write range activity having all the Data .

Could someone please advise on this as I am new to UiPath.

Hi @Tarique,

From which application are you extracting data.
Can you show some screenshots .

Hi Ramesh,

Below is the screenshot of a html page.

@Tarique Welcome to the community!

How are you Scraping and reading your table? Can you share a workflow?

Hi Jarzzz,

I am scrapping through Data Scrapping on a HTML page. Steps:

1: Login to the application
2. Reaching to a particular location
3. and then scrapping the data

On first attemp of data scrapping, it will show the right data, but after the page refreshes, no data is available after scrapping.

Please let me where I am missing.

@Tarique

I guess it’s taking some time to refresh the page and may be because of that you are not getting any output.

Hi Lakshman,

I tried to scrap after 10 seconds delay as well but no luck.

@Jarzzz

Do one thing. After Refreshing the page use Element Exists activity and Indicate any fixed element. If it exists then scrape the data else use some more delay and then try to scrape the data.

@Tarique When you set up the Data Scrape does your Preview Data populate? If so, use a For Each Row loop to print each Row of the DataTable used in the Data Scrape Activity before refreshing your page.

If after you refresh the page the same Data Scrape does not work you will need to adjust your Selector Elements to properly identify the Table each time the page is loaded.

@Jarzzz Sorry for the late response, as you can see that data has been scrapped properly. It looks like a selector issue as on the seconds attempt it is unable to scrap the data from that location.