Data Scraping cannot copy data for 1 page

Hi friends,

I have tried to have data scraping for 3 pages but it only saved 2nd and 3rd page data to csv file . Please assist. Thank you.

NextlinkSelector:

Hey!

Make the below changes in the flow…

keep the increment assign inside the loop not outside the loop…

Keep write csv outside the loop…

The selectors may not validate because you’re passing the increment variable in extract data table…

Could you please share us with the selector screenshot? Before passing the variable to aaname

Regards,
NaNi

Hi Friend,
I have followed your advice and the file is empty.

Is this Selector screenshot you want me to share ? :slight_smile:

Hey!

Yes, Could you please open with the Uiexplorer so that we can have more options to make dynamic

Regards,
NaNi

Hi friend,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I open the Uiexplorer but don’t know how to do .:slight_smile:

Thank you.

Hey!

Actually, we have to do scrape again and then we can open this selector in uiexplorer so that we may get more options to make dynamic…

Regards,
NaNi

Hi NaNi,

I have created a new data scraping, here is the uiexplorer

What shall I do ? Thank you

Hello @Perri

Is this a Table format? If yes, you can use Data scrapping or Table extraction and provide the navigation button in the activity itself.

Also after incrementing the counter variable “i”, are you clicking on the page number?

Yes, i using data scrapping activity . U can see the above screenshot, i cannot get 1st page result. In the result file is page 2 and 3( last page). Please advice, friend.

Thank you

Hey!

We won’t recommend to use the css selector…

Could you change it to any other alternatives?

If you can’t extract the data using classic Activities

We can do this in modern…

Can we do it in modern?

Regards,
NaNi

Sure. Can guide me? Thank you.

Yeah sure…

Regards,
NaNi

Hello @Perri

Can you try the Table extraction in the modern design. It will help to extract the table structure and the pattern based data.

UiPath- Table Extraction| How to extract table and pattern based data| Extract URLs

Hi friend,

I have tried to use the new modern, Table Extraction. But faced two issue
a) there is no next or > for the next page. If just have this below, it can scrapped two pages

b) After data scrapping , the excel file is opened . Possible for me to run the excel file in the background without opening the file.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.