I’m trying to use the Extract Structured Data activity to scrape data from a webpage into a datatable for my robot to use. I can get the robot to scrape a maximum of 20 rows, and it does not scrape all the columns I selected in the wizard.
The webpage is in Chrome, and I do have the Chrome extension installed in Chrome and Studio
For the rows issue the area I’m scraping the data from needs to be scrolled, but even with scrolling so all data is visible I only get 20 results max.
The columns issue is particularly vexing, as I can see in the XML that it is clearly trying to scrape the data, but no matter what I’ve tried the “Location” column and “Profile URL” columns refuse to scrape and when I save the data to a CSV to check it they don’t even have column headers…
I can’t share the full XML or code, but here are some screenshots I can share. When I look at the full XML I don’t see any noticeable difference between the columns that ARE scraping and the ones that aren’t
Column headers from the CSV of the scraped data
I’ve searched all over and been unable to find any sort of help for the columns not scraping at all, and everything I’ve found or tried for all the rows failing to scrape has not helped either.