Data From Excel to Shuffling Google Form

I need to enter data from Excel to Google form which keeps shuffling the questions. Which activity should I use so that Uipath will search for the question and enter the relevant data from Excel to form.

1 Like

Fine
Welcome back to uipath community
We can use ANCHOR BASE activity
Where we can use anchor activity as find text position or find element with which we can choose the question as element or if it’s a image we can use find image activity

And in the base that is in right side, we need to use TYPE INTO activity where we can mention the input to typed in

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Saurm21

1 Like

Thank you for the solution. I created the workflow but it throws an error in Excel Application Scope. Below is the error. Its says make sure Excel is installed but I am sure it is installed.

RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Error opening workbook. Make sure Excel is installed. —> RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.ApplicationClass’ to interface type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ’
{
000208D5-0000-0000-C000-000000000046
}’ failed due to the following error: Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY)).
at System.StubHelpers.StubHelpers.GetCOMIPFromRCW(Object objSrc,
IntPtr pCPCMD,
IntPtr& ppTarget,
Boolean& pfNeedsRelease)
at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.ApplicationClass.set_SheetsInNewWorkbook(Int32 RHS)
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.StartNewApplication()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.StartNewApplication()
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.InitializeExcelApp()
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelApplicationScope.<>c.<.ctor>b__48_0(WorkbookArguments args)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelApplicationScope.Execute(NativeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.NativeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance,
ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager,
Location resultLocation)

1 Like

No worries
In this case try with WORKBOOK activities
In activity panel search as WORKBOOK and under that package we got many activities same as related to excel
From that we can use READ range, WRITE range activities
It works same as excel application and advantage of it is we don’t need excel application to be installed

Or use kill process activity before to the excel application scope
And mention as “EXCEL” in the property Process Name in the property panel of kill process

And also kindly restart both UiPath studio and excel once or to be better restart your machine and try once finally if that doesn’t work try with above two methods and that would work for sure

Cheers @Saurm21

@Palaniyappan.
BOT created and working successfully. Thank you for all the help. Will approach if I have something new.

Thanks again. See you later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic
cheers @Saurm21

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.