Loop through different excel sheets and write it to google forms

Hello,

How to read all the data in all sheet in excel file and them write those for each data to googleforms using type into activity. please check the attached main.xaml and excel file.‘’

Steps: Reading entire data in all for each sheets and write all sheets data to google forms?

Please help me in this.

in excel there is 2 sheets.100-contacts.xlsx (10.8 KB)
AllDependencies.json (38.9 KB)
PackageCache.json (13.5 KB)
ProjectSettings.json (39 Bytes)
Main.xaml (37.0 KB)
project.json (678 Bytes)
Main.xaml (37.0 KB)
project.json (678 Bytes)

Buddy @Sandesh_Reddy

Kindly follow the below steps that could help you resolve your issue buddy

1. Use excel application scope and pass the input as file path… here in this activity we can get an output of type workbook with a variable named outworkbook, with which we can get all the sheets
  2. Then inside the Excel application scope, use a assign activity and get the sheet name as a array of string
    Outsheetnamearray = outworkbook.GetSheets
    Where Outsheetnamearray is of type string array
  3. Then use a for each loop with the above variable Outsheetnamearray as input and change the type argument property in for each loop as string buddy
  4. Inside for each loop use a read range activity, and pass the sheet name as item, where item is the variable obtained from for each loop which has the value of sheetname…and mention the range as “”
    And get the output from the read range activity as outdt, a variable of type datatable…
    Thats all buddy you are done…now you can use for each row loop and write in google form…

Kindly try this and let know whether this works or not buddy
Cheers @Sandesh_Reddy

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Almost I did the same thing. Could you please check the attached xaml.

Please let me know the problem in mycode.

buddy may i know which xaml @Sandesh_Reddy