Created a custom package in visual studio from a C# program. Created a nuget package and installed in UiPath activities. The custom activity installs but doesn’t get listed in the activities pane of UiPath Studio
Steps to reproduce:
- Created a sample program which uses external dependencies such as iTextSharp, Bytescout, etc.
- Built the program, no errors
- Created NuGet package using NuGet Package explorer.
- Added in Packages folder of UiPath
- Installed from Activity Package Manager
- Custom Activity Not Seen in Activities pane of UiPath Studio
Custom Activity Not Seen in Activities pane of UiPath Studio
Custom Activity should be available for use in UiPath Studio
UiPath Studio Trial 2016.2.6379
Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version: Windows 10
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):
[UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener]  System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly ‘ReadingValidBarcodePagesFromPDF, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. This assembly was compiled for a different processor.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
at UiPath.Project.ActivityPackageManager.LoadAssemblyFile(String filePath)