Copy the body of an Outlook Email and copy into Excel | StudioX

Hello everyone,
Can I copy from an email body (that has the same structure each time) and paste it to excel? The emails that I need to copy to excel are in a folder that do not contain any other type of emails. I need the robot to copy the info from each email and paste it to a new row in excel for each new email it reads.

Thank you in advance.

Hello @alina.constantinov1

You can do that. You need to use For each email or get outlook email messages and get the email. Then read the body of the email using the mail object and then use write range to write it to the excel.

So the body do you need to add as a table to the excel? Share a screenshot of the same.

I have same issue.

I can “write cell” using Current Mail Body but “write range” does not allow Current Mail Body. Anyway to make it work for Studiox?

Open the email, select the email body you want to export to Excel spreadsheet, and then press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window. 2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. And then copy below VBA code into the Code window.

This May Help,
Peter

Hello,

First I would ask why would you want to use write range for a single value ( the body of an email is a single value regardless of it’s size )

Regards,
Dragos