I’m working on a project with the objective to retrieve supporting document (invoice) from our internal system based on a report generated in SAP.
Here are the steps:
- Download report from SAP & save as “SAP Report 1,2,3,4,5…(continuously)”
- Extract data from 2 columns in SAP Report → I’m copying 2 column named Billing Document & Company Code from Sheet 1 & put it in Sheet 2 (so my Sheet 2 will only show Billing Document & Company Code column)
- Copy data from Sheet 2 to new excel file called Template 1,2,3,4,5…(continuously). The data from SAP need to be paste here in Template 1,2,3,4,5… as I need it to be presented in certain layout
- Template 1,2,3,4,5 can only have 99 line item max. Meaning:
→ if SAP Report 1 has 50 line items, it will paste into Template 1 (then the BOT need to check on the next SAP Report)
→ if SAP Report 2 has 150 line items, it will paste into Template 2 for 99 lines and the remaining 51 line in Template 3 (then the BOT need to check on the next SAP Report)
This will be in loop till there is no more SAP Report to be process
- Template 1,2,3,4,5… then will be uploaded into our internal system for bulk invoice downloading.
Need Help With
I have 3 SAP Report to test. (SAP Report 1,2,3). I manage to figure out Step 1 & 2 above. However when it comes to Step 3, the BOT only copy from SAP Report 3 to Template 1. I dont understand what is happening. Can someone help? Here are the screenshot FYR. Thanks.
- In ‘Read Cell’ there is a variable called “CellA2”
- In ‘Read Range’ there is a variable called “CellRange”