Connect Microsoft Flow with UiPath

I was wondering, if there is a possibility, to connect a UiPath Robot to MS Flow.
e.g. Whenever I get a new email, add a new item to a document library in sharepoint and then start the Robot.
Is this possible?

Hi,

That should be possible. The first two steps - email trigger and add to SharePoint is possible through flow itself. Then you can invoke the orchestrator REST API to invoke the robotā€™s execution (if you are using Orchestrator in your UiPath scheduler). If you have standalone attended robots, we may need to check the robot APIs, I am not sure if they are supported anymore.

1 Like

Hi Clemens,

Did you manage to create the link between the MS Flow and the Orch API?

Thanks,

MartĆ­

In UiPath they recently released a connector between UiPath and MS Flow. Here is the link https://go.uipath.com/component/ms-flowpath-connector

2 Likes

Hi svillalobos,
Do you know what happened to the connector? your link seems to lead to a dead endā€¦

1 Like

Hi @RockSolid here is the link, https://go.uipath.com/component/ms-flowpath-connector.
If the link doesnt work. Go to ā€œUipath Goā€ and search for " Microsoft Flow Connector". It should be the first result that comes up.

4 Likes

Any expericences about this topic. Is everything working?

I havent been able to use it still. Iā€™m having problems reaching the orchestrador which is with in the companies network

Hi

This connector is the integration of Microsoft flow with the Cloud platform. What is the problem you are facing?

Our orchestrator instance is on prem and it not accesible from outside to the companies network. We are evaluating switching the UiPath cloud solution.

Any news on this topic?

I found this yesterday and tryed it but with no much success. I get the 403 error even do if i use postman it works.

If someone manages to make it work i would appreciate it if you contact me :smiley:

Good luck!

Hello Clemens,
Here you have a playlist with 6 videos all working with Power Automate and UiPath.

Thanks,
Cristian Negulescu

4 Likes

Hi @Cristian_Negulescu
Thanks for this.
Actually I was trying to connect to my on-premise Uipath Orchestrator with Azure Logic apps with same http request but it throws the error:

Http request failed with status code ā€˜NameResolutionFailureā€™ and status message: 'The remote name could not be resolved:

Is it because the uipath is on-premise and i have to move to cloud for this?

Thanks,
Ashish

Hello Ashish,
For on-prem you need to this sequence of commands:

But you need to talk with your IT to see how to solve the SSL issue that I donā€™t know how to solved from power automate.
Thanks,
Cristian

1 Like

Thanks @Cristian_Negulescu This is amazing and i was to do API calls from Postman to On-premise Orchestrator. Yes I talked to IT team here we are actually asking for gateway to be installed. I will check if that works once it is available.

1 Like

Hi Ashish ,

Were you able to resolve this issue . Were you able to connect the power automate flow with On Prem orchestrator .

I am still getting the same error :
Error : UnresolvableHostName. Http request failed with status code ā€˜NameResolutionFailureā€™ and status message: ā€˜The remote name could not be resolved: ā€˜orchestratornonprodrs.xxx.comā€™ā€™.

@ Cristian Negulescu had mentioned in his video as well that he has no idea on turning OFF the SSL in Power Automate.

Please let me know how you resolved the issue .

Find the ticket which raised in forum regarding this issue : Ticket created by me

My issue is that the on-prem uri is invalid when I use it in a PA HTTP request, though it works fine for me calling from VBA.

How do I use the HTTP activity?