Connect Enterprise Hub

Are there plans to allow .csv export of more stored fields (and pipeline display/sorting)? Past the aspects of business user and delivery team interactions, access to other fields would allow greater pipeline management and some project management capability. Some fields: Phase date changes, implementation phase dates.

Also the ability to configure (shut off), notifications and tasks would be good.

Thanks!

I would like to upvote the notifications configurations. I have made a request as well because there are way too many emails.

Hello,

1. Add more columns in the Automation Pipeline to export to CSV - yes. But we are focusing on financial aspects to be exposed in there. Approval dates (when approved by Direct Manager, when the assessment was launched, when it was approved for implementation).
    Audit trail regarding the phase date changes sits better at the Automation profile level, not the Automation profile, as there are many journeys (paths) an automation idea can take and we cannot expose an infinity of combination columns in the Automation pipeline to see in an tabular view all the updates for all the automation ideas.

Email notification settings - it is in the roadmap. Currently, there are around 11 types of email notifications that you can receive. Some will be received only once, some (launch assessment, review) will be received by users with Program manager permissions for every new idea which reaches certain phases. Hence, the experience of receiving a lot of emails is not shared by all the users, but only by the ones with Program Manager permissions.

In-app notifications - besides the counter displayed in the top-right corner, there is no additional behavior triggered that would annoy the user. You can use the “Mark all as read” feature to dismiss the notifications. No intention to introduce an in-app Notification settings panel, as it would require a lot of granularity to expose all the 140 types of in-app notifications.

“My tasks” → we will rethink the system, to bring to the user’s attention the tasks that are relevant, as well as automatically update their status, once their are closed (either by the user or another user with similar permissions).

Thanks,
Iulia