- Config variable declared!
- out_Config argument declared with the value of Config variable
- out_Config is generated and filled with data.
It seems that Config is not used during Init or during Process Data but just only out_Config.
Even calling config.xlsx file, REFramework used “in_ConfigFile”.
So, my question would be…
- Is there any place where Config variable is used in REFramework?
- If not, how about just not declaring it and not using it so newbie like me gets not confused?
For example, in the pic 1, no need to declare. In the pic 2, no need to put as a value because it is empty and Out_Config is already declared as Dictionary type.