I’m struggling with one problem, I have robot which is taking tasks from table, the table has different filters to use, robot uses 2 of them.
And here is the problem, robot throws randomly errors: Click expand Stage: The UiElement is no longer valid.
Before robot click i’ve made “Do while” with checking if click element exists, robot has 30 sec to find element and then click it. Also added screenshot for debbuging and i’ve checked that while error is throwed, i see that in log element has been found but error is throwed - screenshot shows that element exists.
Does anybody have idea why element is no longer valid if it is visible and if i stop robot and verify element manualy and it is OK.