Chrome extension not saving uipathToken

Hello,

I have been using the Javascript SDK to run attended processes for the past several months, however recently an issue has come up. Upon initial prompt for “Grant UiPath Robot Assistant Access” and clicking “Allow” in the popup, the token “uipathToken” is no longer being saved under local storage. This is not isolated to my machine as others at my company are facing the same issue. This only recently started to happen.

I am using:
UiPath Browser Automation 24.4.2
UiPath Assistant 2024.10.1
Chrome 130.0.6723.70
Windows 11 22631.4317

Any assistance would be appreciated. I’ve followed the general troubleshooting page and reinstalled the extension.

Thanks

Hello,
I am facing the same issue. Were you able to find any solution to this?

Many thanks. Krutti

Hey @jonofrey and @krutti.thakkar,

The issue of uipathToken not being saved is due to recent changes in how UiPath handles secure token storage. Updating the UiPath JavaScript SDK and Browser Automation extension to the latest version, then re-authorizing the Assistant with the access code, resolves it. If it persists, clear Chrome cache, reinstall the extension, and ensure UiPath Assistant is updated to 2024.10.x or higher. More details here:

Let me know if you still facing the issue