Changing Default Expiration Timeout

One more question, if I want to change the default 30min expiration time, shall I change it in the web.config file or the UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config file ? As I found in the documentation saying that most of the Orchestrator’s configuration settings have been moved to it.

Thanks.

Most Orchestrator specific properties were moved from Web.Config and into UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config with Orchestrator 2020, so if you have 2020 or higher, you’ll want to look at the relevant documentation and likely most properties will be with UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config.

But also be aware this only applies to Orchestrator and not the authentication token from the Identity Service for which there is a separate configuration.

Auth.Cookie.Expire

The amount of time after which you are automatically logged off, in minutes. By default, this is set to 30 minutes.
This setting does not apply to the host- and organization-level Management portals. If you would like to set a similar timeout interval for these portals, see Setting a timeout interval for the Management portals.

1 Like

Once again, thank you very much with the detailed advice.

Regards,
Snowman

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.