Changing colours on the palette for Process tab

Hello,

So I know in the Process - Process tab, you can click “Play” and see the many different bubbles (or cases) traverse through the process flow.
And in the palette, you can change the colours of these bubbles with a set RGB scheme.
But do you know how I can change the palette such that all the bubbles display as only one colour?

1 Like

Hey @HMJason

Anything you have as screenshots to make us understand what you are pointing you please ?

Thanks
#nK

Palette

So here you can select from a palette of colours but I wanted to see if it was possible to just set one colour, i.e. all your bubbles for say your Case ID’s will just show up as one RGB colour.

Hi @HMJason ,

Yes, this is possible. Please find the steps. Feel free to let us know if you’ve any questions. :slight_smile:

Advanced Process Graph Setting:

By default, the case type has colors. You can use a different attribute or create one to have one color.

Regards,
Rashmi

Hi Rashmi,

Thanks for sending this.
But I am still unclear as to how I could set the colour scheme such that for all the “Case types” the colours of the bubbles all display as one colour … do you have a set of steps I can follow to accomplish this?