Can't upgrade a package activity in UiPath!

During a downgrade of a package in UiPath " UiPath.excel activities", some activities were impacted and could no longer load properly. Thus, I wanted to upgrade to a higher version of the package, but it was not possible as the version I have installed is the only one available .
The creation of a new package and installing it via the internet was also not possible because I don’t have access to the internet through the client machine. I also tried importing the package via a USB, but during the package import in UiPath, it indicates that the source of the package is not valid.
Do you have guys any solution ?

Hi @lina.sahli ,
Thanks for reaching out to UiPath community.

You can do this thing once,
Reinstall UiPath: If the package is corrupted or unable to be installed due to issues with your UiPath installation, you may need to consider reinstalling UiPath. Before doing so, make sure to backup any important workflows and configurations.

Let me know for further assistance.
Please mark it as a solution if you find this useful :writing_hand:
Happy Automation :grinning:

Regards,
@pratik.maskar

1 Like

Hi @pratik.maskar
Thanks for you response
I consider reinstalling UiPath Studio as a last option because this project is very delicate and its configuration as well (I may not be able to reinstall it because all the access of this machine is denied and need an intervention from the IT which takes time . So i need a solution without internet…

Hi @lina.sahli ,
I can understand about the delicacy of the project.
-Close UiPath Studio if it is currently running.
-Open the Windows “Control Panel” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Locate “UiPath Studio 22.12.0 Beta” in the list of installed programs and click on it.
  • Click the “Uninstall” button and follow the on-screen prompts to uninstall UiPath Studio. If you encounter any errors or issues during the uninstallation process, make note of them for later troubleshooting.
  • Once the uninstallation is complete, restart your computer.
  • Check that UiPath Studio has been completely removed by verifying that the program no longer appears in the “Programs and Features” list.

Regards,
@pratik.maskar