Cannot Select PDF from "Save as type" combo box

hi @prasath17, sorry just reply. I was very busy yesterday. Btw here’s my project. It’s not working with “Select Item Activity”. I tried in 2 ways, with use application and not. Maybe u can help to check it.

Test Save As PDF.zip (215.3 KB)

Test Document.zip (85.2 KB)

Btw i use Studio Enterprise 2020.10.2.
And i think there’s another bug at “Type Into Activity”. I tried to "Indicate target on screen (I), but it always show an Error “Target Application could not be identified” like the image below, even though I haven’t clicked on the target I want. LOL.

Thank u btw

@Felix.Effendi - I will send my sample workflow. i have modified little bit since i found that Select item is not working.

@Felix.Effendi - Here you go…

SaveAsPDF_DOCX.zip (71.1 KB)

Please test it and let me know…For the time being I have hardcoded file name in the start process, feel free modify and explore these options for other files too…

Yoo @prasath17… Thank u very much for your help… It’s work yoo…

Btw here’s my example that use data source confimation… Just take a look if u want to… Thanks again.

SaveAsPDF_DOCX.zip (261.0 KB)

1 Like

@Felix.Effendi…I am glad I could be of help…I will take look at yours sometime tomorrow.

oh ya, another question @prasath17… How we change the existing project to Use Modern?? coz i already activate Use Modern in Design, but in my project still not show Use Application/Browser activity… Thank u

@Felix.Effendi - Sorry not sure…may be if the project built in old version, then it may not be supported …just guess…

After you turn on modern design …save it …close it and try to reopen…see if its works…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.