Cannot launch UiPath studio after closing it... EXE is completely missing

Good evening all.

I have installed UiPath Studio (.msi installer) on my organization laptop, and after closing the program I cannot launch it again, because the .exe launcher is nowhere to be found!

• The installation does not create a desktop shortcut (so I cannot use that to find the path)
  • Search and indexing is a little wonky on this laptop - it doesn’t show up in a search
  • Checked both C:/Program Files and C:/Program Files(x86) and there is no UiPath folder
  • Saw online to check C:\Users\MY_ACCOUNT\AppData\Local\UiPath for an app-* folder, and that doesnt exist. (Folders include InstanceStore, Logs, UiPath.Common, and UpdateService)

As stated, the app does launch after installation, so the necesssary files are definitely on this laptop, but I am at a total loss for re-opening UiPath Studio after closing it…

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

Hi,

If you installed the latest enterprise edition, Uipath.Studio.exe exists at C:\Program Files\UiPath\Studio

If you installed the latest Community edition, UiPath.Studio.exe exists at c:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio

Can you check the above path?

Regards,