Cannot find published project

Hi

I am connected to orchestrator, published to orchestrator multiple times including a few days ago with no issues

However, I just published a new package for an existing process, the package version number incremented but the package is nowhere to be found nor in the packages page of the tenant nor in the process page of the orchestrator

Here is the option that was selected

Could you help please? what could be the issue

Thanks

Hi @adext

I think you are uploaded to workspace feed.
When you are publishing you have to select the option.
Check the packages in the workspace feed tooooo

Hope it helps!!

here is the option selected
couldn’t find anything in workspace :frowning:

Hi @adext

Actually when you you publish an process you get 3 options(refer to the screenshot). Might that your Orchestrator must have been disconnected with UiPath so its not showing you the options. Try connecting the orchestrator and publish it again. Hope it might solve the error.

Hope it helps!!

i just updated my post, the right option was selected :frowning:

Is it possible that you are uploading to another Orchestrator? Like another account?

Cheers!

@adext

Go to Tenant-> GO to Packages-> you can see your published project there.
Refer the image.

Regards,

Then you have to check the package in tenant folder in your orchestrator.

Hope it helps!!

@adext

Check out this thread it might help you.

Try logging out of the orchestrator and logging in again.

Regards,

@adext

Did you happen to change the project name?

Can you check may be the project name has changed and if so it would get uploaded as a different pckage

Cheers

Check if in Studio/Assitant you are connected to the correct organization and tenant.

I didn’t see it because the package number was smaller (?) so it didn’t appear as the last package uploaded

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.