when you publish project to orchestrator, only package is uploaded but you would still need to create a process that would be using that package to run.
Check below things:
- What level did you publish your project ?
- if at tenant level, then go->tenant->packages-> locate your package.
- If folder level, then go-> your folder → automations-> folder packages-> locate your package.
Few points to note if you have folder level packages enabled:
- You can’t create a process using the package deployed at tenant level(even if you could publish it from studio) if folder packages is enabled for your folder.
- So in this case, you would require to deploy your package at folder level to be able to create a process out of it.
To create process, please follow steps mentioned by @Palaniyappan.
Hope this helps.