- Robot 1 runs 2 processes in no overlapping manner, X and Y.
- Robot 1 credentials is used for bot monitoring and maintaining the robot
- *Process X has credentials A,B and C to access systems 1,2 and 3. These passwords should be maintained/changed/refreshed by the business
- *Process Y has credentials D,E and F to access systems 1,2 and 3. These passwords should be maintained/changed/refreshed by the business *
- Business users accessing A,B or C should not have access to D, E and F, and vice versa”
Can we set the credential process wise in orchestrator so that other process2 owner can not edit the process 1 credential
hope you are talking about the assets,
In the same Folder /Tenant who having access to edit assets data can edit all assets in the relevant folder/tenant
Yes @Maneesha_de_silva but in my scenerio we have only one robot with 2 processes don’t want to give the access of assets to the other process owner.
The thing is like this, you cannot control assets wise permission in the same folder
A better way is to create separate folders for each process owner and create relevant assets in that folder,
Thank you for the help.
Yes @Maneesha_de_silva I am thinking for doing the same but in that case also there is no way of handling asset. May be in future. We can expect.
If you really need it you can create it into that folder wise,
then don’t give the relevant folder access to other process owners. then he cannot view the relevant assets of that folder
There is no any issue on there u can do it
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.