Can the tooltip be refreshed dynamically on certain condition instead of a timer

Hi All,

I am working on a POC for my client to create a bot which suggests and validates the data entered on an ERP form. A typical example can be a purchase request form. In the below screenshot you will be able to description and purchase category, similarly there are other fields on a PR form.

The idea is to indicate all the mandatory fields in a tooltip. And as the user enters the value the tool tip should dynamically updated the comment as per the validation performed on the data. I have put a sample example below.
As soon as the user opens the form:

Tootip
Description: Mandatory field Please enter the description of the item you plan to purchase.
Purchase category: Mandatory: The purhcase category format is XX.XX.XXX.

As soon as the user enters description.

Tootip
Description: Validated. Value as per the requirements.
Purchase category: Mandatory: The purhcase category format is XX.XX.XXX.

As soon as the user enters the purcase category as well.

Tootip
Description: Validated. Value as per the requirements.
Purchase category: Validated. Value as per the requirements.

My tooltip appears as required with the intial message. The problem appears when I enter some value in the description or category field. The tooltip is not refreshed automatically, even though its on a do while loop and the lop is running again.
The tool tip can be refreshed if I put a timer of lets say 5000ms and after that the message is updated as per the fresh value of description and category entered. But this makes the tool tip blink and also you need to click on the ERP window everytime the data is refreshed. Please suggest is there a way to refresh tooltip data on loop with some condition instead of a timer?