Re-indicating every time page is refreshed on salesforce

Hi, i looking to create a new user on salesforce however every time i get this page the bot loses element and i have to re-indicate every time.

can anyone help me here please? i really dont know what else i need to do

Hi @nick.v

In user popup try to redefined the selector and give the element exists and do the type into

Thanks
Ashwin.S

@AshwinS2 the type into screen is fine, the bot doesn’t lose its selectors on that page however on this screen where it needs to click on the left navigation panel which will open more element underneath it where the bot clicks on a element called user again is where the selector is losing its element every time. When navigating to this page the bot just stops.

Hi @nick.v

Have you tried used mouse hover activity

Thanks
Ashwin.S

Are you doing this for learning purposes (or) to implement it for a specific work?

It is for learning purposes but potentially it maybe for implementation as well. @balaji.muralikrishna

I will try that and get back to you

This has not worked, its worse than click activity

Hi @nick.v

Have you tried hover text activity

Thanks
Ashwin S

Can you share the selectiors for this?

One you captured and another one after the paage refreshed.

So that we can see what is the difference

Salesforce strongly encourages everyone to use their API’s for interactions as they do frequent updates to their UI as part of their releases.

My advice to you will be to reach out and get the necessary information to interact via API instead of UI. UiPath has Salesforce activity pack that can be used for the same. But as a developer, one will need to understand their API and map it to your usecase. Just knowing the Uipath activities is not enough.

Balaji