Please, I want to submit a business case for my company to purchase the Enterprise version of UI Path. I need to understand some things about the licence and enterprise package.
Please assist me by answering any of the following questions:
- How many processes can 1 bot support at a time?
- How many back office processes can 1 bot run at once
- Can 1 bot support multiple processes sequentially or is it dedicated to one process (i.e do i purchase a new
- How many bots can an orchestrator support (What is the maximum number of robot i can create on my Orchestra) (If my Orchestrator can take 200 bots, will 1 licence be sufficient or do i have to buy 200 licences?)
- Can multiple bots work at the same time? (Can one bot execute a process while another bot is executing another process at the same time) (If yes, what is the maximum number of robots that can run simultaneously)
- What does the total package of the UI Path Enterprise Version cover in terms of
- bots (How many front office and back office bots come with my licence?)
- platforms (What platforms can i access with my licence eg the Studio, Orchestrator) (How many of each can i access, e.g 2 UiPath studios)