Bulk add queue item order

What is the order of items in queue when using bulk add queue items activity without specifying priority?
I have no priority or dedline specified, and expected it to be in the same order as in the input data table.

Unfortunatelly I can’t determine it. The order of items in orchestrator looks random and is different than the original rows order in input data table

Hi @Sparrow

Does that affect your process workflow

Thanks
Ashwin S

Thanks @AshwinS2 for quick reply.

Just to be sure, I have the input excel already sorted in correct order. When I read it as DataTable it’s also in correct order. When adding it to orchestrator the order gets mismatched.

Should I create a new Data View based on a Input DataTable, and apply your query to Create a new DataTable and add this new DT in bulk?

Hi @Sparrow

In excel the data you are importing to queue right
then sort the datatable by using query
DataTable distinctValues = view.ToTable(true, “Column1”, “Column2” …)

Then use add bulk queue items and check it

Thanks
Ashwin S

Just to be sure, I have the input excel already sorted in correct order. When I read it as DataTable it’s also in correct order. When adding it to orchestrator the order gets mismatched.

Should I create a new Data View based on a Input DataTable, and apply your query to Create a new DataTable and add this new DT in bulk?