Browser automation (Chrome) not working for users

Hi all,

I’ve developed an attended robot that involves some browser automation. For some reason, I cannot get the browser bit to work on the user’s computer. I’ve installed the extension (same as on the computer I use for Studio) and also got it to work in a virtual environment on an unattended robot; it’s only the attended robots for which I can’t get it to work. Opening the browser works, but after the the robot crashes.
Has anyone run into something similar?

Thanks in advance!

It crashes with what message?

Apologies for my previous error posted, the correct error message is this:
Error message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Find(String bstrSelector)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Find(Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

It cannot find the UI Element of one of your activities. Could you show us the selector of the activity that causes the error message.