Moving robot to new PC

I have a strange issue. I’m using an Open Browser activity and am then writing to two text windows and a button click. Works great on my development computer, but when I move the code to another computer it can’t find the components. Both computers are running the same version of the studio and robot 2016.2.6442 and running the same version of Chrome

Main has thrown an exception

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Source: Type into ‘INPUT username’

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

All the Type into activities I’m using are inside the open browser scope, and the Selectors are very basic.

Anyone see anything like this?

Since you’re using Chrome, have you verified that the elements are selectable from UiExplorer? If they are not, it could be a problem with the Ui Extension and you might need to play around with that until you are able to select elements again.

I would also check that the activities are using partial selectors in the browser container and not full selectors.

Or use IE if possible cause UiPath isn’t as stable with Chrome so far from my experience.

Thanks.

Thanks for the help. It was the Chrome extension causing the problem. All I had to do was switch the browser to IE and it now works on both. I little annoyed by the fact that Chrome is behaving badly, but I’m over it already.