Bot not run on uipath assistant Error: Could not load file or assembly UiPath.IntelligentOCR, Version=6.9.1.0,

the process runs normally from studioPro but when I publish it and run it from the assistant I get this error
i am running UiPath studio and assistant 2023.4

this is the completa error
Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.IntelligentOCR, Version=6.9.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.

at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.ValidationStation.PresentValidationStation…ctor()
at BudExchangeDispatcher.Main_Attended.GetImplementation()
at System.Activities.Activity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings)
at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList`1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.g__StartWorkflow|1()
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.BeginExecute(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Please help

Hi @luchovelez

This error is being faced a lot from some days, the only solution that I found was to degrade activities package version and kept on trying till the perfect fit of packages work on the VM.

Regards,
Aditya

Hi,

This looks like the same issue described here: Issue with 2023.4.0: Unable to run code on robot machine: "Could not load file or assembly 'UiPath.System.Activities, Version=23.4.2.0"

It should be fixed in the 23.4.1 patch. If it isn’t please let us know.

Thanks!

but i don’t have problem with activities packages is for document understanding activities is so annoying

not was resolved is a big bug

i am using 2023.4.1 version

It is coming with a lot of different packages, some how the assistant is not able to resolve the dependencies. And thus this error is coming.

Only solution right now is to degrade your IntelligentOCR and DU related activities.

if i downgrade that my project has activities unresolved

In my case it worked out, had to downgrade some of the related activities…
Let’s wait for some other responses.
But as per my knowledge the only solution right now is to downgrade the activities and keep trying to run it from Orchestrator/ assistant.

1 Like

Hi again,

We identified the issue and we’re working on the fix. It will be out in early June. Thanks a lot for raising this! :bowing_man:

1 Like

i downgrade all project to the old DU framework to 6.5 version of the activities, all previous effort wasted

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.