BOT exeuting only first record repetedly in the data table row and not moving to second record

Hi Team,

I have a web application to download files for each individual section in a page like page is having multiple sections and need to click each individual section separately and download the file. Extracted the data using Data Scraping and when I try to download the files for each individual section, BOT downloading only the first section repeatedly (first row in the data table even though multiple rows available) and not moving to second section in a page (second row in the data table).

I need my BOT to move each row in the data table and download each file instead of only one record all the time.

Can you please suggest where exactly I made a mistake? Thanks for your time in advance.

can you please share us scren shot or xaml file.

@katakam26

Are you using For Each Row activity to iterate that extracted data or not. And also could you please tell the steps you followed to do this. Then only we can help you better in this.

Steps which I followed:

1. Navigate to the web application

2. Using Data scraping, select the first section title in a web page, click Next and select last section title as second record in a web page, select No for multiple pages as all my sections will be available in a single page all the time.

3. ‘For each row’ to read each row in the data table

4. Use Anchor base activity to check the first section check box

5. Click Download button to download the file

6. Use Anchor base activity to Un-check the first section check box

7. Going back to the For each row to read the second section in a web page but again it is clicking on first section check box and downloading the same file repeatedly.

Each section have a check box to filter the data in a page to download, so for first rime I am checking the check box which is beside the first section title to filter the data and click on Download button. For Second section, uncheck the first one and check the second check box which is beside the second section title to filter the data and download and so on…

Can any one help me on this, please…little urgent …
thanks for your time and support