Best approach aside 'Find Image'

Hi UIPath Community,

I’m currently working on a small project with incident management. What’s the best or at least a more consistent way of checking this image once I save a record? The image appears for a sec or 2 once the save button is clicked and then disappears.

Here’s the sequence I have now:

Lastly, the properties set for the ‘Find Image’ activity:
Accuracy: 0.8
Profile: Basic
WaitForReady: NONE

The thing is, there are times the Find Image is inconsistent and causes my runs to fail :frowning:
Thanks in advance!

Hi @lpreyes00,

is this a virtual environment (like Remote Desktop or Citrix) or do you have direct acces to the software?

Ff the latter, maybe you could use the UI-Explorer to get a selector and then use “Find element”.

If the first: I must admit, that I do not have any experience in virtual environments.

Regards

Richard

Hi!

I have direct access on the application. I’m accessing it via google chrome browser. Already tried the ‘find element’ but I had a hard time catching it cause the image disappears.

Hi! So I tried google inspect and got this:
should this work?

Fine
welcome to uipath community
we can try with IMAGE EXISTS activity where choose that image and get the output with a variable of type boolean named bool_exists
–and in the property panel of IMAGE EXISTS set the property WAITFORREADY as COMPLETE
–after this we can validate the boolean variable with a IF condition like this
bool_exists = True
if true it will go to THEN part where we can use the CLICK activity or it will go to ELSE part where we can mention a string with MESSAGE BOX activity like “Image doesnt exists”

hope this would help you
Cheers @lpreyes00

@lpreyes00

yes this should help defining a selector for “find element”
try this as a selector

Selector

Mybe this will help you find the right selector.

Thanks! I got it working now :slight_smile: I was selecting the incorrect DIV all this time. Appreciate the tips! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.