Automation Test for UiPath xmal

I need template or code for automation test, it should test my bot/automation xaml file.

I have created few test case for excel automation. is it possible to create script to test it automatically ?

@saravana

Welcome to the uipath community.

We don’t have any automated script to test automatically. Based on your process you have to define Test scenarios and test it.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @saravana :slight_smile:

For testing automatically, you will need to define it as parameters for success and post the message on if that passes or fails :slight_smile:

Thank you Varsheny for update. The defining parameter for success or failure will be based on automation code/logic , for that our Uipath code/functions should be defined with input/output parameter like C# code but automation script based on controls/excel cell which will extract/populating the fields which will not cover our manual test cases which will be doing developer/tester post development. Please advice if am wrong.

1 Like

Hi Lakshman, I agree with you.

The automation script based on controls/excel cell which will extract/populating the fields which will not cover our manual test cases which will be doing developer/tester post development. Please advice if am wrong.

1 Like