Automation Awareness - The Automation Journey - We want to hear your thoughts!

As a business analyst, I am looking forward to building a robot that can work as my personal assistant. update my calender, set alarm etc

I am curious on how our own ML/AI work can be integrated in to UiPath

1 Like

My mind is overflowing with ideas on how apply RPA in my current job. So excited to learn more about StudioX.

1 Like

The automation phase where a robot can handle repeating steps is intriguing. I would like to use UiPath Studio along with the integrations with other products to develop reusable automations.

I am intrigued by the analysis, testing, deployment and development processes.

what automation phase intrigued you the most - Ui Automation which I’m interested very much as you can face different situations and need to work on the selector which is quite a challenging one. If you handle this kind of challenge then can able to handle the other automation easily.

what automation phase intrigued you the most - UiPath Integration Service, UiPath Data Service, and Process Mining.

1. Even though, UiPath has a separate site for the academy purpose. Like that, it would be grateful if they provide has separate login credentials for a trial period which has access for all the services for learning purposes.
  2. Also, the detail of the course can be a bit more clear for certain courses.
  3. For any doubt clarification/facing any issues, we have a forum I accept but for the academy, there should be separate people to work with. So that, people who are new/ learning in the academy may get help from the academy guides.
  4. I can see there are not many videos related to Orchestrator, Document Understanding which is predominately referred to the YouTubers. Rather than that, the team can resolve that issue and bring out the videos and documentation into the academy itself.

Thanks,
@90s_Developer

1 Like

I am very intrigued by the build and manage automations.
Cannot wait to put my hands on Orchestrator

RPA is the future, looking forward to learn about UIPath tools. I will create my first scenario for billing process :slight_smile:

Excited to learn the Citizen Developer mode to help my team automate hundreds of repetitious tasks!

the image processing thing excited me the most

The data extraction from invoice by the robot intrigued me the most. I believe this is not an easy task and here can appear errors. I just wait to see this process in fact.
I just wait to put my hand on a language robot :slight_smile: !

Discover phase is the most interesting part for me.

every Phase is interesting and can’t wait to build and run my own project

I’m looking forward to creating a bot to do an end result process to pay out money automatcally

I was particularly interested in the BA section of automation as that is my role.

I am excited to build my first automation and look forward to delving into the Development courses to learn something new!

Looking forward explore orchestrator, studiox, task capture… overall entire platform
I am excited to use Studiox to create my automation for Payables in my current project.

Excited to learn about everything UiPath offers, its never gonna be enough!

To make my dreams come true, with the automation processes

Am excited to learn nearly everything about RPA, I want to be a Guru when it comes to data management and utilization. data scraping is something I will be keen to understand exhaustively and deploying robots that can sort my work while I process ideas.

Looking forward to learn more about task capture