Automation Awareness - The Automation Journey - We want to hear your thoughts!

Discover phase intrigues me most and I can’t wait to use UiPath Studio.

Process capturing for the purpose of automation, by going through the process as I would manually.

UiPath Studio. is what has me excitted to learn me the most,

The Build phase is most intriguing, I am excited to start automating repetitive data entry and other manual tasks using Studio!

Can’t wait till I try task capture for my tasks

Can’t wait to use studio to automate tasks in at least 2 different industries

I found the whole idea of UI Path suite to be very holistic in its “thought” process; covers the entire spectrum of automation ask of a typical process environment. Its like ‘thought to finish’ for an automation journey. Having led teams in a bank’s finance team, seen other tools I see the USP here is E2E. I am excited to see Studio X because in an evolved state that should truly be the only tool an empowered and educated (in the context of RPA) “USER” should be using the most. Glad that I came across this tool.

The discover and engage phases were my favorites. I’m looking forward to learning more about UiPath Automation Hub!

The validation of the idea for automation is what intrigued me the most as this would help selecting the right decisions about the automation.
I am willing to try on the Automation Hub of the UiPath as through that I can be assured to move successfully with the automation idea.

I believe my company is about to implement this and I cant wait to see what it can do

I want to master everything about UiPath.

Would love to try building up the automation process of applications or browser using Studio.

1)The one where we can submit our automation idea in the automation hub and use the automation built by the professional automation developer team in the COE, through UiPath Assistant.
2)The product through which I can do all my repetitive tasks using automation.

the part where the automation bots and humans works together…and it is necessary for the development!!

Thanks for providing such a wonderful exposure on RPA. i’m much awaited to start hands on experiencing UI path studio to develop bots.

To make Robots!!

I am very much excited to try hands on and implement in my project and learn more about RPA . nice content btw and thank you.

will try automation for the first task of the day, (eg, like opening of excel sheet and google chrome) as it will save more time and can spend more time on the first emergency task in a day

Interested to see which type of tasks are best handled by UI Path and which tasks are more suited to API-type automation. Need to be sure that automations are robust and do not break as web sites and business applications may change over time or from version to version.

All the automation’s journey is amazing! And adopting the UiPath tools the deployment becomes more easily!