Automate web application using uipath

Can we Automate some features in Web Application using UIPath ? Please do help by replying ur answers…

@Anu_Anusha

Can you share what you trying to automate in Web Applications?

Thanks

1 Like

The web application is Hospital OP Management. We want to store the patient’s prescription in the database(here using phpmyadmin as our database). With the help of Uipath, we are able to extract the text from the handwritten prescription and we want to store that text in the patient’s record so as to maintain the patient’s medical history. Now facing the issue regarding the database connection with uipath…Please do help to solve this issue.

@Anu_Anusha

Is this mysql database?

Thanks

Using phpmyadmin as our database.

@Anu_Anusha

You can check my response in below post

Mark as solution if this helps

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Anu_Anusha,

I have question could you please

you are extracting data from scanned document that document written by patient using pen and paper?

we are able to extract the text from the handwritten prescription and we want to store that text in the patient’s record so as to maintain the patient’s medical history.

Regards,
Omkar P

we are extracting text from sacnned document which is the prescription written by doctor using pen and paper…and we want to store that text in the patient’s record. Please let me know if u already done this before?

Thanks for your reply!

We tried year back like same requirement.We failed because hand written document we cant able to read exact data.

Regards,
Omkar P

Thanks,
Do you know the procedure after extracting the text?

if you got correct text you can insert any where like DB or web application.