Attach Browser error in Assignment 1 Level 3

Thanks for helping me but now i got this error and the explorer shuts down when i start to run Uipath Robot Service
15:11:33.0000 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [19] Attach Browser ‘iexplore.exe ACME’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

And then something els coming up like this :
15:23:55.0000 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [26] Loading asset System1Url failed: Orchestrator information is not available. Please check if UiPath Robot Service is started.
15:23:55.0000 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [37] Loading asset System1Credentials failed: Orchestrator information is not available. Please check if UiPath Robot Service is started.
15:23:55.0000 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [26] Loading asset SHA1URL failed: Orchestrator information is not available. Please check if UiPath Robot Service is started.
15:23:55.0000 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [37] Killing processes…
15:23:56.0000 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [37] Closing applications…
15:24:26.0000 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [37] Attach Browser ’ ACME’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
15:24:26.0000 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [37] Invoke workflow file: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
15:24:26.0000 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [17] Applications failed to close normally. Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: at Source: UiPath.Executor
15:24:26.0000 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [37] Killing processes…
15:24:26.0000 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [17] UiPath_REFrameWork execution ended in: 00:00:33

Can you check if your UiRobot is running?
It is trying to fetch you asset credential from the orchestrator but i think the robot is not running or disconnected.

If you want details on how to run it:
1.do Win+r then paste → %Userprofile%\AppData\Local\UiPath
2. go inside app-18.3.2 (or whichever version you have)
3. search for UiRobot.exe and run it

Dear Nadim,

Uipath are running and when i will run the Uipath so the explorer will shut down and getting error al the time, I tried to do everything but no resulted and because i´m I new with this process so I really need help to finish the assignment .

Can you show a screen of the robot running?
What is the error you are getting when starting?

I fund that the robot is not working , i do not know how to install the Uipath Robot Settings like Orchestrator URL and the Machine key, still looking for a selution ? I do not know what to do :frowning: :frowning:

See here:

Hi ,
The Robot is working fine. Still have the same problem and i will attach what i got when i run the robot,

its actually difficult to identify where the error is as you have not named your activities.
Can you let me know where the error is?

Sorry Nadim, how can i named my activities, I´m new in this and need more time to learn , but how can get the information that you need ?

First your assets are getting fetched. So what is there in your config file?
If you are using Orchestrator you need to be connected.

So, are you using config.xlsx?

You mean this:

in your project folder there is a Data folder inside which we have Config.xlsx file
can you see that

Good morning Nadim.

I´m sending the config.xlsx file .

Config.xlsx (20.0 KB)

You dont need to fill the asset sheet in the xlsx. Remove the rows and try and let me know what error you are getting

I did what you told me to do but still have the same problem.
And there something else that the explorer shuting down with i run the project ,

Can you send me a personal message with your code in a zip?

I have the same problem when doing the assignment. Here is my selector generated by uipath

<wnd app='iexplore.exe' cls='IEFrame' title='ACME System 1 - Dashboard - Internet Explorer' />

I tried that and it worked, but then I got the same error for the SHA1-online page. I tried to use the html selector and just update the title, but that didn’t work. Any suggestions? I don’t really know any code so I’m stuck not being able to find a working selector.

@Palaniyappan, Hi buddy, I am facing the same issue. Any suggestion?

i have same issue…