Assignment1 - out_TransactionItem

hi everyone, may I ask for you help on this, I am still confuse how to make this argument obtain the value for “WIID”.

Use out_transactionItem.SpecificContent(“WIID”)

Firstly your TransactionID is of int32 type and the assign variable you are using is a QueueItem.

More importantly, which assignment are you doing? Level 3 Assignment 1 Client Security Hash?
If yes, then TransactionItem should be of type DataRow and not QueueItem

1 Like

In Assignment1, out_TransactionItem should be datatype of DataRow

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

thanks @nadim.warsi, if that is the case, then I cannot use out_TransactionItem, type DataRow, as output here, how should I set this up then?

For Assignment 1, queues are not used and hence you dont need to use the ‘GetTransactionItem’ activity.

Your data is in the WIList variable that you get post doing the data scraping.

You have missed some instruction that is mentioned in the PDD.

2 Likes

I see, so it means that I actually have to remove that activity as well as the existing If…the instruction said ‘add’ an If activity, that’s why I thought you have to keep what’s already in there and add another If… let me try to remove those then, thanks! :slight_smile:

Yea actually that. Removes those and i guess what you shared in the first post is correct but you just need to change the variable to DataRow type.

[Please close this thread as well :slight_smile: marking solution]

just one other question, TransactionItem default value is set to 1, should I change that to something else?

No, looks fine,

this might be helpful for you.

If you dont want to do this,

then default it to 0 :slight_smile:

hi everyone, need to check with you…in my INIT, I have this sequence…

do I really have to logoff and close the acme site here or not because I think I have to keep it open and logged in for the navigation to the work item details to work. My System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails.xaml is not working because I think the page is close.

Main.xaml (57.3 KB)

System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails.xaml (6.3 KB)

hi @nadim.warsi I saw you helped someone about the issue of looping single work item being processed, need your expertise here too. :wink:
SetTransactionStatus.xaml (54.4 KB)

Well in this case you dont need to logout. Just remove that and you should be good.

For this:

1. Will need to see your GetTransactionData
  2. Your SetTransactionStatus you can comment the Queue related for the other 2 as well

hi @nadim.warsi, here’s my GetTransactionData…the process is completing now but is not moving on to the next item…

GetTransactionData.xaml (8.3 KB)

Your logic looks ok.
Can you print your WIList count in the ExtractWI5Items or GetTransactionData flow?