Assignment-3 Performer Update Report/Attach Browser Error

Hi all,
I have getting an issue in Assignment 2 Performer Process.
While upload yearly report am facing this issue as follows:

Attach Browser ‘iexplore.exe https://ac…’: Invalid selector: . Expected a selector. Please make sure that you indicate a browser tab element.

@Lahiru.Fernando @sandeep13 @Palaniyappan

Thanks
Muthu

1 Like

Hi @muthu.m

Can I see which page you are trying to add to attach browser activity? Based on the screenshot of attach browser it doesn’t look like the work items page… Can you share a screenshot?

2 Likes

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando,

Thanks for your response!
I have fixed the issue as i above said.
Everything working fine.!
Now i’m not understand, while we downloading the Monthly_report of particular TaxID, If i downloaded January_Report & merge to datatable. After that i try to delete this FilePath, then am not able to download Next_Month Report (February).
Select_Item Activity is stopped. No error showed, its directly moved to next transaction.
Why its happening?
@sandeep13
Thanks
Muthu

1 Like

Hi @muthu.m

I think it’s not showing the error because its using the normal run mode. But I suppose there is some error in the select activity which you use to select the month. Make sure you are providing the month names accurately. And as I remember this part should run inside a loop to keep downloading the files for all 12 months. Here make sure the loop works fine .

The best way to find what is exactly wrong is to use the debug mode. If you wish to see some output in the output panel, you can also add some write line activities temporarily to see where it is executing in that section. Running in the debug mode will surely throw the error in where its getting stuck…

Let me know what you find…

2 Likes

@muthu.m

could you share workflow??

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando,

As follow yours guidance, I sort out the issues and got pass Assignment 2.
Thanks a ton !!!
Also Thanks to @sandeep13

Warm Regards
Muthu

2 Likes

Congrats @muthu.m

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.