Assignment-2 in Level 3 Dispatcher Process

Hi Everyone,

I have an issue in Assignment 2 in Level 3 - DISPATCHER Process.
In Get Transaction Process am facing issue.
PFA

Regards
Muthu

Hi @muthu.m

I don’t think you need to use attach browser within the get transaction xaml. If I remember correct, the element exists should be used without the attach browser…

1 Like

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando,

Thank You!
Now its working fine.
In Process Transaction State am getting an issue.

Regards
Muthu

@muthu.m

Glad to know its working :slight_smile:

So for this one, have you changed the repeat forever property of the on element appear to False?

@Lahiru.Fernando
I did already.
Stucked in more than 1 day.

You might need to check on the selector you have used for on element appear activity. Open the UI Explorer… Then copy the selector there and check whether it gets validated… There must be something wrong with that…

1 Like

Thanks @Lahiru.Fernando
I found the issue in that SELECTOR. But am not able to fix that error. pls help.

Thanks
Muthu

@muthu.m

Can you share you selector here so that I can have a look?

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando
PFA:
Assign2Selector
This is SELECTOR for On Elelment Appear

So in your selector, you are using the in_transactionItem to figure out the page number here. So in_transactionItem has the number like 1, 2, 3 and so on… This part is fine if you are passing the number as I assume here.

The next tag here in the selector checks whether the given page is the currently selected page
So, for me it looks like, the given page is not the current page here. That’s why it is giving an error…

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Lahiru.Fernando
I have passed Transaction Process 1.
Now am facing the issue in as follow:

Thanks
Muthu

1 Like

@muthu.m

Looks like you are trying to click on page number 2 to change the page and that’s where you are getting the error am I right?

The order should go like this…
In get transaction Data, you should check whether the page provided in TransactionItem exists…
You can use it as below

If page exists, you go to the process state right?

So in the process state first this you should do is, to click on the page mentioned in transaction item to change the page…

Once that is done, then you got to check whether the page changed to the clicked page. For that, we have to use the On element appear…

This order will help you solve the errors :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando,

Error: On Element Appear ‘LI’: Activity timeout exceeded
I made changes as per your post. Am getting stuck in Transaction Process 2.

Thanks
Muthu

Will you be able to share your workflow solution so that I can have a look?

1 Like

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando,
Please find the Screen shot below:

Thanks
Muthu

@muthu.m

Once the click activity is executed, does it click on the number and does it change the page to the desired page?

1 Like

@Lahiru.Fernando
No, it didn’t move to next page.

@Lahiru.Fernando,
What should i do ? Head Broken Process.
I did all the steps by Workflow also with help of yours.
I dnt knw y this happening?

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando,

Now am getting this output. Is it Correct???

Thanks
Muthu

2 Likes

Yep… looks like now you don’t have any errors… now check whether it does what you desire to do…

1 Like