Assignment 2 - Generate Yearly Report - Dispatcher Process

While running a Dispatcher process Xaml file instead of scrapping a Workitem pages it’s clicking on “Logout” and giving an error "Error getting transaction data for Transaction Number: 1. Value does not fall within the expected range. at Source: Attach Browser ‘Address Band Root’ ".
So Please anyone help me out in this.
RE FrameWork Template.zip (3.5 MB)

Regards,
Asmit

I think its issue with your attach browser or open browser url.
can you check if the url is passed correctly to the process?
You can print it before the activity and see if the variable has any value.

Before which activity i have to print ?
Thanks

1 Like

Please goto GetTransaction.xaml and inside there is a attach browser.
Please edit the selector of it and indicate the IE browser again. The browser selector is incorrect.
it should be only:
<html title='ACME System 1 - Work Items' />

1 Like

I tried using UI Explorer also i am not getting the right selector, it’s giving the same error.
Thanks,
Asmit

GetTransactionData.xaml (14.0 KB)
Use this

1 Like

Still not working :worried:
Thanks,
Asmit

1 Like

its is working fine. i have just tested it. have you replaced your transactiondata.xaml with the one i have sent?
Also remove the delay as its not required.

inside the attach browser the element exists is returning false as the selector is incorrect.
please use this:
"<webctrl aaname='"+in_TransactionNumber.ToString+"' tag='SPAN' />" and let me know if it works.

@Asmit_Anand1 In GetTranscationData Change the selector for Attach Browser or just re-indicate the screen of Attch Browser and only keep

<html title='ACME System 1 - Work Items' /> This as selector.

1 Like

Hi Nadim, Rashmi
I tried which you have suggested but still, I am getting the same issue. After entering inside the GetTransaction.Xaml its logging out.

ReFrameWork-master.zip (1.9 MB)

1 Like

the error indicates that there is an issue with the map of argument in_TransactionData
have you done any modifications to any arguments?
also its going inside else, is this the condition after element exists?

1 Like

Please find the difference of arguments binding for editing and importing. import arguments properly.

1 Like

Hi Pathrudu, Nadim
I have fixed all the mapping arguments related issues and even I am using the same “GetTransaction.xaml” file now it’s giving only one error “Process finished due to no more transaction.”

RE FrameWork Template.zip (1.9 MB)

1 Like

I think you had added a write line in your else after elementExists
does it still go there?

Hi Nadim,
I had not added write line after “elementExists” and i don’t think it will affect the script after adding this ,Write line behaves like a print in other language.

Regards,
Asmit

1 Like

please share the element exists selector so that we will get some idea.

@Asmit_Anand1 @nadim.warsi would like to check if elementexits or not. In If statement it should trigger then so that values will be assigned if not nothing happens and end the process with no further transactions. If you have writeline after elementexits it write true or false to understand where is the issue. Or go into debug step by process and check

1 Like

Meant the same thing. Bebug or add a writeline to see how the flow is going :slight_smile:
@Asmit_Anand1 can you add a write line and print your result of elementexists? what selector i provided earlier is working as expected.

Hi Nadim,
I will try that.

Thanks,
Asmit

1 Like

Hi nadim.warsi,
I fixed all the issues but now I am getting errors in the selector of Click and OnElement Appear activity of “Process.xaml”. I am following the same as given in the Walkthrough document then also I am getting an error. So please can you check where I am going wrong.

Here is the attached file-
ReFrameWork-master.zip (3.5 MB)

Pic-