Assignment 2 - Generate Report - Performer

In Performer, while trying to save monthly report, can not figure out how to indicate the element “Save As” option from the dropdown. And it fails.

System1_Create_YearlyReport.xaml (26.9 KB)

Just record the Save As button.
What is the problem you are facing?

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Check this

Hi Subhankar_Das,

Once you click on “Indicate on screen” go ahead a press Control + F2 at the same time. A timer will start and give 3 seconds to click on the hidden “Save as” button. The combination causes a temporary delay allowing you enough time to navigate to the desired element. Hope it helps and good luck!

Hi, Ctl + F2 is not working. Any other process…

When document download screen popped up, there are 3 options Save, Save As, Save and Open. First I need to click on the down arrow first before selecting the Save As options. Indicate Screen always pickup the Save option because ideally there are two activities / events.

One click activity to click the down arrow and another click activity to click on Save as option.

Do you recorded these activities?

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

I added 2 Click activity -

1. click on dropdown arrow
  2. another to Choose the Save As option - this part not working.

Getting this error:

Type Into File Name: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Because it is unable to click Save As button.

Can you please enable simulate click for save as button.

Please check the below attached xaml file.

System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (29.5 KB)

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Thanks Karthik for your help. Let me check and will get back to you.

1 Like

Hi Karthik,

I added a basic recording to achieve this flow. Remove the click activity. Now its working.:slightly_smiling_face: Apart from that, I can see the files get downloaded in the specific directory but can not see these file in the given directory.

In next step, I got stuck in another issue, if any report not found, execution stops. If ReportNotFound is TRUE, it should execute the steps like click the push button and go to next iteration. But its not happening.