Assignment #1 - Error getting transactions

Error getting transaction data for Transaction Number: 1. The values provided for the root activity’s arguments did not satisfy the root activity’s requirements:\r\n’Process Flow’: The following keys from the input dictionary do not map to arguments and must be removed: in_TransactionNumber, io_TransactionData. Please note that argument names are case sensitive.\r\nParameter name: rootArgumentValues at Source: System.Activities"

Any suggestions? Everything seems to work up to the point of getting first transaction.

Thank you in advance!

In the invoke to Process xaml the arguments are not mapped correctly.
Can you verify?

Hi Nadim,

Each assignment is as follows: in_TransactionItem.SpecificContent(“CashIn”).ToString

Queue name matches the name in Orchestrator.

Thank you.

Not the assigns inside.
The one in the invoke workflow where you are invoking this process and passing the argument values.

ReFrameWork-UiDemo.zip (2.0 MB)

I looked through it and cant’t identify where the issue is. I’ve attached the whole file. Appreciate the help.

Ok so in the Get Transaction Data State Machine you are doing a Invoke ‘Process Flow.xaml’

Here you have not mapped the in argument which should be TransactionItem.
That is why the error.

But then i see you are calling the Process Flow.xaml in GetTransactionData and in Process Transaction both.

You want the same process twice?

Nadim,

Thank you that seemed to solve that one problem but now I get the following error:

Assign: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. It comes from within Process Flow.xaml.

If I run process flow.xaml on its own this pops up:

Source: Assign
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException

So its not getting in_TransactionItem. in_TransactionItem.SpecificContent(“CashIn”).ToString therefore doesn’t work. Where is it not able to pick it up ?

Thank you!

I have checked your flow.

You are doing a login in Init and then the flow moves to GetTransactionData where you have Process Flow.xaml which takes TransactionItem which is a QueueItem as input

But you have not defined the part where you are fetching from the queue.
So that is why you are getting the error.
Also like i asked before

I did not understand why you will be doing it twice.
Have you checked if you are doing the steps correctly?

As far as i know, in GetTransactionData state you should be having the GetTransactionData.xaml from the framework and there you should be doing GetQueueItem

Can you verify?