Assign Tasks activity not working

Hi all,

currently i want to build an orchestration process to create a form task in the orchestrator. I want to assign a task to a specific user with the activity “Assign Tasks”.

Unfortunately it is throwing the following error: Assign Tasks: An error has occured.

Detailed error message:
RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Orchestrator.Service.OrchestratorException: An error has occurred.
at UiPath.Shared.Extension.TaskExtensions.ThrowIfNeeded(Task task,
Boolean suppressThrowException)
at UiPath.Persistence.Activities.BaseOrchestratorClientAsyncActivity.ThrowIfNeeded(IAsyncResult result,
Boolean suppressThrowException)
at UiPath.Persistence.Activities.BaseOrchestratorClientAsyncActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Attached you can find my example code.
OrchestrationProcess4.zip (12.2 KB)

How can i solve that error?

Kind regards
Patrick

Found the cause why it is not working: The activity is only working with Orchestrator 20.2 and above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.