Unable to mark complete task by Complete Task activity - Works in different machine

Hi,
I’m facing issue during marking Action Center task ‘Completed’ with activity Complete Task.
I’m using cloud version and tried to login in different machine studio with same user credentials and it worked without error, I have checked version in both machine and they are same 2021.10.4.
Please assist !!

Error :
RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Orchestrator.Service.OrchestratorException:
at UiPath.Shared.Extension.TaskExtensions.ThrowIfNeeded(Task task, Boolean suppressThrowException)
at UiPath.Persistence.Activities.BaseOrchestratorClientAsyncActivity.ThrowIfNeeded(IAsyncResult result, Boolean suppressThrowException)
at UiPath.Persistence.Activities.BaseOrchestratorClientAsyncActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hey,
here had the same issue. Please check and maybe it will help you :slight_smile:

@pikorpa Hi, I have given folder name there as “Classic”.
I have copied same xaml in different machine’s Studio logged in with same credentials and it worked with no issue, yet failing in my machine, it was working before then suddenly started getting mentioned error.

@pikorpa can you please let me know if folder path should look like this only ?