I am having issues with Append Range adding blank lines. My process takes one data table and appends it to an excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has alot of formulas that is expanded into the new data correctly. I close the spreadsheet and when I try to append another similar data table it is always leaving blank lines (sometimes over 100). The data gets appended after the blank lines and as a result is not formatted into my table on the master spreadsheet.
Even I’m using given solution, it’s not writing (Appending) the data in the excel (Running from Orchestrator). If I login to VM and ran, it’s working fine.
I had the same problem. In my case it was a mistake in “Build Data Table”. By Default “Build Data Table” comes with a blank row, i didn’t exclude it and was using “Add Data Row” and “Append Range”, so it was appending the Data Table’s blank row.