Analyze Single Page Document : Invalid URI : The hostname could not be parsed

I want to read the local file using textract OCR with Activities “Analyze Single Page Document” to get the data first,
The properties setting is Key Id, Secret Key, and Region
but I’m facing the issue with these detail :

Analyze Single Page Document: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.

ExceptionActivityInfo : “Id”: “1.83”,
“InstanceId”: “133”,
“Name”: “Analyze Single Page Document”,
“TypeName”: “UiPath.Amazon.Textract.Activities.AnalyzeSinglePageDocumentActivity”

ExceptionDetails :
RemoteException wrapping System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri,
Boolean dontEscape,
UriKind uriKind,
UriCreationOptions& creationOptions)
at System.Uri…ctor(String uriString)
at UiPath.Amazon.Textract.Client.TextractClient.CreateDefaultHttpClient()
at UiPath.Amazon.Textract.Client.TextractClient.InternalPost(String relativeUri,
String payloadContent,
String mediaType,
String serviceTarget,
CancellationToken cancellationToken,
Encoding encoding,
Dictionary2 additionalHeaders) at UiPath.Amazon.Textract.Client.TextractClient.InternalPost[T](String relativeUri, String payloadContent, String mediaType, String serviceTarget, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Encoding encoding, Dictionary2 additionalHeaders)
at UiPath.Amazon.Textract.Client.TextractClient.AnalyzeDocumentAsync(Byte fileBytes,
AnalysisType analysisType,
CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Amazon.Textract.Activities.AnalyzeSinglePageDocumentActivity.ExecuteAsync(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Amazon.Textract.Activities.AsyncActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Please Help!

Hi @Rzk

Please check if inside your document exist an hyperlink or URL in any place, if so then remove the hyperlink and just leave the text

Regards

I checked and no hyperlink in that pdf file and result is still the same, URI is invalid : The hostname could not be parsed… I tried the file from UiPath Challenge
1.pdf (125.7 KB)
samplefile1.pdf (3.0 KB)